Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mileage Report!

So, since Sunday I have run 4 hot, sticky miles (Tuesday morning) and 4 considerably less steamy miles (this morning). I had to skip Monday morning as I was on a flight from Minneapolis to Dallas and the flight attendants tend to frown on jogging in the aisle, but since I ran some extra mileage on Sunday and want to get out for 2 miles tomorrow, I suspect all will be fine. I'm supposed to run 8 miles on Saturday (!) and I will not be in nice, cool Minnesota to do it. Furthermore, I have to work on Saturday morning, so I'm going to have to do it on my own (probably Sunday), without the team water stops, etc. I'm thinking I'll just tuck a dollar or two into my shoe and stop for a water at a store about halfway through. Otherwise, if any Tyler readers know of a trail with fountains, please tell me where it is! :)

Now for the news you have all been waiting for: Total Miles! Drum roll, please...
61 miles since training started! I can barely believe it. Now we'll have to have a little blogger party when I hit the first hundred (perhaps I'll go buy some new running shoes, I'm going to need them anyway). So, hooray!

So anyway, ciao for now!

No comments: